Monday 1 April 2013

Pictures

Hellooo
I wanted to update on my blog so I thought I'd post this, I have nothing other to say than the fact that I've added photos of my favourite bands down the side of my blog. The reason I haven't put MovieStarPlanet pictures on there is because the majority of people who view this blog are obviously from msp and no doubt they're my friend or stalk me for some reason. In which case you'll see me online and you'll know what I look like. Also it's nice to update your blog and see pics of people you idolize. 


~KeepOnSmiling♥

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you get this. Well my account is deleted :( I can't go on MSP any more :( i just want you to know how much I will miss you and..when I'm allowed back on I will go on hope is epic. Ily cause your so great xxxxx

    ReplyDelete