Sunday 8 December 2013

Avenged Sevenfold ^0^

GREETINGS, EARTHLINGS O:
Sometimes I forget about how little I post on this blog, it's scary.
BUT ANYWAY.
MOVING ON.

Okay I'm gonna form this into a little story because otherwise you'll ask more questions than the average 5 year old.
Average 5 year olds ask a lot of questions.


Right. This Thursday, the one that's just passed [05/12/13 if you were wondering o.o] My friends were going to see Avenged Sevenfold, which was planned back in April / May time. Which I originally said no to because large venue = circle pits.. [lolololol I was like a metre away from one, it's okay.. I didn't die] 
SH I WAS A COMPLETE WUSS.
Anyway, on the afternoon of the concert my dad said 'aye mi frend haz tiket u wana go lol' 
Okay not quite like that :'D
SO I GOT A TICKET TO
. AVENGED. SEVENFOLD.
[By this point, ammy was feeling less of a wuss about circle pits etc]

Yeah, so that's your pointless background story. I hope you enjoyed part one to my Epic Avenged Adventure.
Overall, I did take nearly 50 pictures but don't worry I'm only sharing the best ones with you xD

 










And now time for my favourite photo<3


I also took a few videos which I need to transfer from my phone to my laptop, as soon as I've done that I'll upload them to my blog
Don't worry I'll keep you updated as to when that is c;

Please note: IDK WHY THE PHOTOS LOOK DRASTICALLY OVER CONTRASTED. JUST BLAME BLOGGER. O-O

Just to finish off, here's a clip of the A7x concert, I have no idea who uploaded this but hey at least you get the idea :'D


KeepOnSmiling♥



No comments:

Post a Comment