Saturday 10 August 2013

Pointless Post #8565432

GREETINGS EARTHLI-- Oh. I'm an earthling too. Never mind that intro..

I've just realised I'm going on holiday like 3 times in one school holiday. WHAGHATAHATYT?!?
Tbf though I have to go on holiday separately with my mum and dad bc. Work that out yourself, I'm too lazy to explain all dat shiz D:<


I'm gonna list my holidays pointlessly
- Somewhere in France D:<
- Somewhere northern in a town called Hunstanton

- Dat place everyone knows for Doctor Who called Cardiff.

YOU FREAKIN FOLLOW ME AND I'LL HIT YOU WITH A PLATE. AND POSSIBLE A SPOON IF YOU'RE LUCKY YEA--- I've had Cola haven't I. Yep. You can tell. You don't understand anything I say when I have Cola.



Ammy. Shut up.


OH OH GUESS WHATTTHQAWHWTAH. BLU'S INVADING MY HOUSE TOMORROW AND WE GON MAKE A VLOG. AND WE GON BE CRAY CRAY. SO. IF YOU'RE ASKING FOR MY SECOND VLOG. TOMORROW. THATS YOUR ANSWER.

Vlog #2 - Feat. #Blu# 
That thing. You saw it.

I have no idea what number Pointless Post this is. I'm guessing 8 but. o.e




~KeepOnFrowningSmiling♥
I lied. This is actually Pointless Post #9 :|
Ps. Merry 200th Post. O:<

No comments:

Post a Comment