Thursday 22 August 2013

Not Andy Biersack O.O

Hi :L
Ok so, My friends organised a Cosplay Party today and I was invited along :'D ...You already know where this is going so don't pull that face :|
Of course I went as Andy Biersack considering the theme was musicians c;


I only have a couple of photos for the time being, If I get hold of any more I'll upload them only because my friend wants to see them :| CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY O.O



I KNOW I KNOW ITS BAD DON'T MOCK ME. I IMPROVISED. I'M SORRY. I'M A DISGRACE, I CAN'T DO THE HAIR ;-;

THE END TO A TRAGIC STORY OF AMMY BIERSACK.
(Not Amy Biersack, That's actually Andy's mum. I know. My names Amy too. Ignore that. I'm Ammy from now on)


~KeepOnCosplayingSmiling♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey ammy its me! AriCandy! I forgot my e-mail and password on msp i cant go on it! just tell everyone else please. D: I miss them!!!!

    ReplyDelete