Thursday 1 August 2013

Levels, Vlogs and a little old town called Hunstanton :3

Helloooooooooooooooooo XDDD
It's great to finally be able to say, I've made it to level 13 after 2 months! :'D 
Thank you so much for all your help today and the past few weeks on finally getting me there xD

Also, I have some more news c: I might be doing a vlog soon so you'll see me. irl. talking to a camera. yey. ANYWAY yes so I'm planning on getting that video'd and up soon, assuming I don't shy away from my camera but xD
All I need help with is some ideas on what to say and some questions I can answer in the video D:
Please leave your thoughts in the comments or message me on MovieStarPlanet :33


Oh. And I just got back from a camping trip to Hunstanton. I spazzed over that because Deaf Havana are from Hunstanton (SH THEY BE A BAND I LIKE) Dey all shot the video for 'Hunstanton Pier' there, and there's tons of stuff in it which I saw while I was there so.. I kinda died watching that video back XDD




YEEE I WENT ON THE WASH MONSTER, THAT BOAT IN TEH VIDEO. AND I SAW THE OLD LIGHTHOUSE. AND WENT TO THE BEACH HUTS. AND WALKED ALONG THAT BEACH. AND SAW THAT PONY RIDES SIGN. I SAW THE STALLS BY THE BEACH AND I WENT TO THE CLIFFS AT THE BEGINNING RXCT7V8YIBUOINPKMWHURWJNFKSUIGEWT*Spazzes*EER6T7FYGBIONLJBHYVU

Ok g'night because it's like 11 now. I'm sorry. Anwyay. GO TO BED CHILDREEEEEEEEEEEN D:<


~KeepOnSmiling♥ <>< Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment