Wednesday 17 April 2013

Pointless Post #5

Aloha!
I'll admit now I have absolutely no clue how to write blog posts!! So I'm improvising.. kinda.. by doing Pointless Posts. I think this equals to a vlog except you probably don't learn anything apart from the fact  I   am   a   very   boring   person   and   I   have   no   life   other   than   the   internet. 

Wow the sky is grey. ANYWAY.

Do you ever look at someone and think like 
'Omfg, How is it possible to actually be that pretty omfg omfg I am going to die bcoz I am derp.' Yea me too. Thought I'd share it.

I do actually have news, I'm in a race to lvl 11 with my sister Elisa Black on msp. ShutUpIKnowShe'sCloserDontJudgeMeI'mJustAChild.

Now do you see why this is called Pointless Post #956.3?



I don't even have a Samsung.


I'm socially awkward.
~KeepOnSmiling♥ and be excited that one day I might get a chance to present a real post to you

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wrex it's diva! Hope your getting the messages from me on my friends account choc123. I just want to say how much I miss you! I'm not allowed on MSP for various reasons I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye :'(. Im on tc but I Dunno how 2 use it! I hope I can somehow stay in contact with you ily xxxxxxxx oh and this profile is...random I just created it cause my blogs probs gonna be deleted too :( ily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could come back to msp, Miss you so much :(
      Wish I knew why you had to leave so suddenly :'(

      Delete