Tuesday 19 March 2013

Quotes, Notes and Musical Interest c:

"You aren't a robot, So don't let others control you"

"You shouldn't waste time befriending someone you don't respect as a person"

Basically, I'm proud of these...Um..things, I've made. What are they um, quotes? Anyway I made them up so I hope you like them to be honest. 

Also, I'm going to try and get back into the habit of posting a song at the bottom of each post. Because that way it's so much easier for me to communicate with what music I like than me just telling you. Yeah music's categorized into Pop, Rock, Punk...But every song sounds different right? Anyway you've seen enough to know I like Black Veil Brides and I've posted videos before linking to them so I'm going to start off with a different band. Specifically, Avenged Sevenfold! :)


~KeepOnSmiling♥

No comments:

Post a Comment