Tuesday 19 March 2013

Constantly Wishing ._.

Hiii♥
I don't want to sound rude here but if you message me about wishys..The odds are that I won't reply. It's nothing personal to you but obviously you know how frustrated you'd get if 70% of you message income was 'Can I have a wishy please?' I'd much rather receive a proper message of conversation than just someone asking a complete stranger about gifts. I understand how it feels to not be able to afford nice clothes for yourself, Trust me, I've been there more than once. No it's not a good feeling, I'm sorry but the most I'll do to grab your attention for wishys is a status. I don't think its right to message someone personally. It's as if you went up to a stranger and asked them to buy you a new laptop!? Nobody does that do they? Exactly.
Ok that's my rant over, Sorry if it makes no sense ^~^

~KeepOnSmiling♥


No comments:

Post a Comment