Saturday 25 August 2012

HELP MY PINEAPPLES! IM NEARLY LVL 9!

Hello my little pineapples!!
So tomorrow Imma going to Silverstone (A place where they have cars) and I wont be back til Monday evening so if you could do your verrryyyyyyyy best to help me to lvl 9 while I'm gone..I will virtually hug you and luff you forever :D <3 so please help, you are nice right?

So..Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy uploading videos to YouTube! 
YOU DIDN'T KNOW?! Yes I have a YouTube channel now!!! 
So Imma make you subscribe to EmmieMSP << MAII CHANNEL!!!! :P
If you have any video requests, just mail me and I'll make you a video and probz put u in the description as a shout-out :DD

Thanks maii luffly's
LAV OO ALL!!
Baii
I LIKE TRAINS
ok really I'm done
MWA
...
Buh byeee!!
Emmie :D

Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment